One Place. One Time. For Access to Mental Health Services.
Central Intake is your single point of access for adult community mental health services in Leeds and Grenville. We will direct you to the appropriate programs or services, according to your specific needs. This will help speed up your search for help and promotes a system of care where your needs are met by a coordinated team effort.
Centralized Intake works with the following agencies:
- Assertive Community Treatment Teams
- Leeds Grenville Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis Community Outreach Teams
- Heads Up! Early Intervention Program (Providence Care)
- BGH-Mental Health Services
- NEW! Psychiatric Services (Dr. Brook-Williams, Dr. Feltham, Dr. James) **
Referrals for most services can be made by an individual, a community agency or a family doctor.
**A family physician's referral is required to see a psychiatrist, and the individual must be under the active care of that physician.