Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
LLGAMH is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We want to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and community.
Important Changes at LLGAMH
Based on directives provided by the Ministry of Health, please note the following changes to our services:
If you have questions or need to access services, please call our main line at 613-342-2262.
All LLGAMH office locations will be closed to the public until further notice. LLGAMH employees will be working remotely wherever possible.
Essential Services remain open including Group Homes, Co-op and Residential Treatment Facilities and Intake Screening. All counselling, including Rapid Access and Case Management continue to take place by telephone.
ERDCM and Acute Care Services remain essential and will continue to accept new referrals from our hospital associates.
Transportation Services are taking place with proper precautions, only allowing one client in the vehicle at a time.
Psychiatry appointments will continue through telephone contact.
No visitors are permitted at LLGAMH’s residential facilities. In addition, all clients are to remain on the property where they reside.
LLGAMH group events and programming are cancelled at this time. This includes all of the events listed on the calendar, as well as other social, support and/or educational groups including PAR-Partner Assault Response, Back on Track, Drug Treatment, Emotion Regulation, etc.
- If you think you may have Coronavirus symptoms, please call Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-000), your family physician or the local Health Unit (1-800-660-5853).
- The Ministry of Health has introduced a new online Coronavirus assessment tool that provides helpful information. It is easy to use. By answering a few questions, you will be able to make informed choices about what to do based on your needs.
- If you have a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- If you are experiencing increased anxiety you are encouraged to contact our office at 613-342-2262.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact the Mental Health Crisis Line at 866-281-2911 or 613-345-4600.
- You can also call the Distress Centre of Lanark, Leeds & Grenville at 1-800-465-4442.
- There is also a new phone line for seniors at 1-855-892-9992.
Get the Facts
To reduce the spread of germs including the flu and COVID-19, remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you have just cleaned your hands
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hand
- Stay home if you’re sick
For the latest information about Coronavirus, please visit credible websites such as:
Things are changing quickly so please visit the website and our Facebook page for ongoing updates.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to protect the safety and well-being of our residents.