Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
LLGAMH is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We want to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and community.
We Look Forward to Seeing You Again
Where possible, the LLGAMH team will provide Virtual Care using computers, tablets and phones. You can connect with us from wherever you are.
You can also come to the office and be connected virtually with a staff member using an LLGAMH tablet.
If these options don’t work for you, in-person appointments can be arranged.
The Brockville Office (25 Front Ave. W.) opens on June 29th
The Smiths Falls Office opens on July 6th.
Please call us to find out when other offices are opening.
You must call to schedule an appointment. No walk-in services.
You will be screened in advance by telephone and again upon arrival.
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are following all health guidelines. Everyone is reminded to practice physical distancing, stay home when you are sick, and wash your hands. When coming to a LLGAMH office, please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide it.
- If you think you may have Coronavirus symptoms, please call Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-000), your family physician or the local Health Unit (1-800-660-5853).
- The Ministry of Health has introduced a new online Coronavirus assessment tool that provides helpful information. It is easy to use. By answering a few questions, you will be able to make informed choices about what to do based on your needs.
- If you have a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- If you are experiencing increased anxiety you are encouraged to contact our office at 613-342-2262 ext. 1 OR 613-283-7723 ext. 300
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact the Mental Health Crisis Line at 866-281-2911 or 613-345-4600.
- You can also call the Distress Centre of Lanark, Leeds & Grenville at 1-800-465-4442.
- There is also a new phone line for seniors at 1-855-892-9992.
Get the Facts
To reduce the spread of germs including the flu and COVID-19, remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you have just cleaned your hands
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hand
- Stay home if you’re sick
For the latest information about Coronavirus, please visit credible websites such as:
Things are changing quickly so please visit the website and our Facebook page for ongoing updates.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to protect everyone’s safety and well-being.