Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Addictions and Mental Health
Based on directives provided by the Ministry of Health, please note the following changes to our services:
- If you have questions or need to access services, please call our main line at 613-342-2262
- All LLGAMH office locations will be closed to the public until further notice. LLGAMH employees will be working remotely wherever possible.
- Essential Services remain open including Group Homes, Co-op and Residential Treatment Facilities and Intake Screening. All counselling, including Rapid Access and Case Management continue to take place by telephone.
- Transportation Services are taking place with proper precautions, only allowing one client in the vehicle at a time.
- Psychiatry appointments will continue through telephone contact
- No visitors are permitted at LLGAMH’s residential facilities. In addition, all clients are to remain on the property where they reside.
- LLGAMH group events and programming are cancelled at this time. This includes all of the events listed on the calendar, as well as other social, support and/or educational groups including PAR-Partner Assault Response, Back on Track, Drug Treatment, Emotion Regulation, etc.
- Everyone is encouraged to follow the Ministry guidelines and stay home and practice social distancing.
Learn more about what LLGAMH is doing related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Community Addictions Services
Residential Treatment Homes
Hoarding Intervention Program
Family and Caregiver Support
Vocational and Educational